Peaceful and Befitting Burial Of Chief Watchman: Peresine Thanks God, Appreciates Orubebe, Edevbie, Angalabiri, Others.

By : Wilson Macaulay


On behalf of the Eyinimisu family and late Chief Watchman's Children, I wish to use this medium to express my heartfelt thanks to the Almighty God for making everything easy and possible for us to give our late father (the Amaokosiowei of Toru-Angiama) a successful, peaceful and befitting burial. The three days funeral activities went smoothly and peacefully to the glory of God. Despite the enormous crowd that came to the burial last Thursday, February 11, 2021, there was no fight, no accident, no breaking of bottles, no injury, no rain and no stopping of music. Saturday February 13, 2021 final funeral rite event, too was very glorious, and everybody came safely and went back safely, to the glory of God. My heavenly Father, I give you all the glory, adoration and thanks.

My profound gratitude goes to my political Leader and Spiritual Father, Pastor Godsday Peter Orubebe, CON, whom God sent to fill the vacuum the departure of my late parents have created in my life. Sir, I am immensely grateful for your show of love, care and contributions, and I pray God to give you long life and grant you good news that will make your friends and enemies congratulate you and celebrate with you this month, in Jesus' name. Amen.

My heartfelt gratitude goes to Distinguished Senator James Ebiowou Manager for his support. May God protect you and bless you abundantly Sir...

My deepest heartfelt appreciation goes to my political Leader, the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Delta State, High Chief (Olorugun) David Edevbie for your support. May God protect you and grant you all your heart's desires in Jesus' name. Amen.

I am indebted to King Pereama Freetown JP, the Numu-Pere II of Izon nation. May your days be long with good health and peace...

I am deeply grateful to the Honourable Commissioner for Power and Energy, Rt. Hon. Basil Okolobaowei Ganagana for his support. May God protect you and take you to the national level politically in 2023...

My heartfelt thanks go to the Honourable member representing Patani State Constituency at the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. (Engr.) Emmanuel Amatare Sinebe for your support. May God protect you and favour you politically to be re-elected in the House of Assembly in 2023, in Jesus' name. Amen.

My deepest appreciation goes to Mr. Saimu Alawo Ayakoroma for his support. May God give you long life and keep blessing you...

My heartfelt appreciation also goes to Hon. Bullet Otuaro for his support. May God continue to protect you and bless you abundantly...

Egbain Kuro Agbe!
Egbain Kuro Agbe!!
Egbain Kuro Agbe!!!
Ebenanaowei suo timi endun o...
My profound gratitude goes to the Ebenanaowei and Egbain II of Kumbowei kingdom, His Royal Majesty Jackson F. Angalabiri. May your days be long and your reign be peaceful and prosperous. I am very grateful to members of Kumbowei Traditional Council of Chiefs. Our esteemed Chiefs, forgive me for not mentioning your names specifically, because I may miss road to heaven in the process of doing so. May God protect you and bless you all...

Big thanks to Toru-Angiama Council of Chiefs led by His Highness Frank Ayakoroma. I am also grateful to the Amananaowei of Toru-Angiama, Bayelsa State, His Highness Bruce Ogbo. May God continue to protect you and bless you all in Jesus' name. Amen.

My profound appreciation goes to my political Leader and incoming Chairman of Patani Local Government Council, Hon. Isaac Aguanah; the incoming Vice Chairman, Mrs. Tubolayefa E. Appiah and incoming Councillors and former Councillors who came in the entourage of Hon. Isaac Aguanah. May God protect you all and make your tenure favourable and prosperous.

I am deeply grateful to my political Leaders, Double Chief Godbless Omoniye, the Executive Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on Party Liaison and Special Duties; High Chief (Olorugun) Jerry Oruvbedede, Executive Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on Political Matters; Hon. Perez Perekebena Omoun, Esq, the immediate past Chairman of Patani Local Government Council. May God bless you all...

My profuse gratitude goes to Hon. Chief Zuokumor William and his wife, Mrs. Patience Zuokumor William; Hon. David Adausi; Hon. Commissioner Oyinkepreye Egbejule; Hon. Bino Samuel Oguoko; Hon. Sampson Onitsha; Hon. David Eteimor; Chief Hitler Ekiokeyi (the Chief of Staff to Egbain II)); Hon. George Funkonmowei Ewepu; Hon. Dennis Owutuamor; Chief Darlington E. Okorie; Hon. Rufus Ojigbare; Comrade Dinepire Torukeregha Dirikebamor; Barrister Preye Ayakoroma; Comrade Sunny Iyakonbugha; Prince Angalabiri Jackson Jnr; Clever Daniel (the CSO); Akpos Richard Bebekala; Mayor Timi Ogobiri; Are Denson Ojigbare; Solomon Abi; Jeje; Victor Lokosi; Ebi Pereboye; Ebi-Pesi Ogbo of Toru-Angiama. May God protect you and bless you all in Jesus' name. Amen.

I am very grateful to Mr. Ogaga Livinus; Peretonghabofa Kenneth Ayunku; Emmanuel Apere Andabi; Patrick Odoni; Ebi James; Stephen Godwill; Edisei Ogbo;  Miebi Teidor; Ernest Owutuamor; Tamarabrakeme Ewepu; Opukeme Angalabiri; Oyinkuro Ayakoroma; Azima Richard; Ebitimi Tititi; Epigha Ewepu. May God guard you and bless you abundantly...

My heartfelt appreciation and thanks go to all our in-laws. My God protect you and bless you all in Jesus'name. Amen.

I am deeply indebted to Comrade Wilson Macaulay of 'Daily Independent Newspapers'; Umukoro Daniel Dafe of 'Oasis Magazine News Online"; and Comrade Kelly Peres Gilor of 'Ijaw Voice Newspaper Online'. Thank you and God bless you all...

My profound gratitude goes to Toru-Angiama Communities in Delta and Bayelsa States; Bulu-Angiama Community; Bulu-Orua and Toru-Orua Communities; Ebedebiri Community; Tamukunu Community; Amatebe Community; Angalabiri Community; and Toru-Apelebiri. May God show mercies and bring rapid development to these Communities...

I am indebted and grateful to those who came from Lagos; Akwa-Ibom; Port-Harcourt; Akure; Benin; Asaba; Yenagoa; Warri; Ughelli; Asimabiri; Sagbama; Bomadi; Patani; Agoloma; Tungbo; Kaiama; Odi; Bulu-Apelebiri. May God favour you and bless you all...

My profound gratitude goes to Cornerstone Christian Church, Toru-Angiama, led by Pastor Jefferson Ekiyor; Pastor Civilized Ebitonmor of Faith Conquerors Church, Toru-Angiama. May God bless you all...

I am grateful to those who prayed for peace and unity amongst the children and family members, and the success of the burial; those who encouraged us; those who volunteered themselves to work for the cleaning of the burial environment, and the success of the funeral rites. May God give you long life and prosper you all...

I am delightfully grateful to all the members of Eyinimisu family, especially the Chairman of the Burial Planning Committee, Mr. Holiday Eyinimisu and all the children and grandchildren of late Double Chief Watchman Eyinimisu. Big thanks to my beloved wife and children. May God have mercy and open heaven of riches, long life, peace, unity, more wisdom, all round prosperity, and divine favour to all of us, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Time and space will not allow me to mention all the names of those who joined the Eyinimisu family and Watchman's children to give our father a befitting burial. Please, forgive me for not mentioning your names to appreciate you specifically. I may miss the road to heaven if I continue mentioning names to appreciate you... Like I said before, I had never seen a burial that carried a very large crowd like my father's for the burial ceremonies I had attended... I never knew that my father's burial would turn to carnival. I must say unequivocally that money would have not bought the kind of love you showed to my father and his children on his burial day, but good lifestyle, good name and the grace of God did...

It is my sincere prayers for God to give all those who contributed one way or the other, and all those who came to grace the burial of my father the spirit of long life, for all of us to live to become the oldest men and women in our Communities and Kingdoms, with peace, good health and all round prosperity, in Jesus' name. Amen.


Signed:
Peresine Watchman,
Son of the deceased/Secretary, Burial Planning Committee. we




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ijaws in Warri North L. G. A Appeals To Gov. Oborevwori To Retain The Chairmanship Position For Peace To Prevail

Delta Ethnic Youths Stakeholders Applaud President Tinubu, Congratulate Chiedu As Chairman NDDC BOARD

Comrade Sweet Otiotio (HOSTCOM) Youth Leader, Urhobo Ethnic Nationality Delta State Chapter,Congratulates Governor Sheriff Oborevwor on 61st Birthday